GIFTS FOR FRIENDS, FAMILY & FELLOW STUDENTS
Yoga for Travelers Swatchbook & Ebook
- For travelers interested in learning how yoga can help alleviate the aches and anxieties of traveling.
- No yoga experience required.
Available in two formats:
- The light-weight printed swatchbook edition includes easy-to-follow yoga poses was designed to fit in your carry-on luggage.
- The ebook edition, DRM-free, is readily accessible on an unlimited number of internet devices including tablets, smart phones, Kindle devices, as well as Macs and PCs. Available through amazon.com.
- Both formats include instructions and illustrations for setting up, performing, and coming safely out of any pose.
- The entire sequence can be done in 20 – 30 minutes. If you have less time, you could focus on the poses that target the areas that are important for you that day, finishing up with more restorative poses after traveling.
- Designed by a long-term yoga teacher and physical therapist.
Learn how to
- strengthen the arms and torso for carrying luggage,
- overcome the tightness and fatigue from long periods of sitting,
- stretch your arms and torso while in flight or transit,
- rejuvenate tired and stiff joints when waiting along the way, and
- recover from jet lag and lengthy trips.
HOW TO ORDER
- ebook edition: ON SALE NOW AT $2.99 through amazon.com
- printed swatchbook edition: $15 plus shipping & handling.